In this post, I would like to mention a few things that might help you to enjoy a better sleep:
- You can choose to finish eating a few hours before bedtime if digestion is an issue for you while you sleep.
- You may want to take a sleep aid, or a nausea pill, like Gravol to help you to fall asleep more quickly.
- If you have trouble staying asleep, try asking Jesus to help you to return to a state of rest.
- Get up and do something with your time if you feel restless, for example, try starting another WordPress post until you are ready for bed.
- Give your mind a rest at night by talking about your stressors during the day with a trusted friend.
- If thoughts keep you awake at night, then have a notepad and pen available beside you, so that you can write them down, and think about them in the morning.
Do you have any other suggestions that could help people get a better sleep?
Give us ways to decompress, so that we can enjoy a better sleep. Help us to fall asleep quickly, stay asleep without any disturbances, and to wake up feeling refreshed. Thank you, Lord Jesus, Amen.